Sunday, March 14, 2010

How long does it take to receive your duty-free tax credit when you shop in Europe? I've been waiting 2mnths.

I purchased my items in Paris and since I had to stop in Dublin before flying back to the U.S, I was told to submit my receipts to the customs officials at the Dublin airport. I have yet to receive my refunds and since they didn't appear to be very competent at that airport to begin with, I am concerned that I have basically lost my money. The sales person at Louis Vuitton told me that the process takes 2 weeks but I have been waiting for well over 2 months. Is this normal or do I have to start making some calls?

How long does it take to receive your duty-free tax credit when you shop in Europe? I've been waiting 2mnths.
Well,





Must be a problem ...





You must be call ...





2 months not normal ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


tax credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting