Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I transfer the credit that I built with my Tax id to my new social security number?

There must be a web site or a person that can help me, its very normal. You build credit with the tax id and then when you get the social you want it showing in your social. If not you have to start all over again.


Thanks a lot.

How can I transfer the credit that I built with my Tax id to my new social security number?
I dont really understand what you mean. Building credit with Tax ID? And Im almost positive there is no way to get a new Social Security number. Can you go more into detail.
Reply:I don't believe you can. Probably have to start a whole new history with that new SS number.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


tax credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting